In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Friday, December 16, 2011

we rolled the dice & won

Marcus said it so perfectly, "we rolled the dice & won!" we have gotten the most wonderful Christmas blessing, we got the results from little miss Henning's mirco-array, and she is NOT a carrier & the rest of her chromosomes are perfect!!! We have gotten the 50% healthy baby! our odds were not good, but Marcus had that gut feeling that told him to go this route & with that & Clayton's help, we have a healthy baby girl! she will never have to worry about passing this onto her children & have the difficult journey to be a mother of a healthy child. I can not tell you how relieved this makes us. I feel like NOW we can begin to plan a life for her. I still am so very thankful for Clayton, because without him, none of this would have happend. I know he is going to be a wonderful big brother & watch over his little sister.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I came across your blog through Miranda & angel Grace's blog. It is so wonderful to read about your positive outlook. I also lost my little miracle, Mattiaus, this past summer at 11.5 months (he had CDH like Grace). I miss him with every ounce of my being, and am thankful for our time with him. Mattiaus taught us to live fully every day, and most importantly to love unconditionally.

    May you live fully, laugh often and love always.

    Angela
    Momma to angel Mattiaus

    ReplyDelete