In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Thursday, October 13, 2011

what are the whispers in your life?


I'm learning to appreciate the life I've been given. Some days better than others I can admit. But the days that are tough, I just take a deep breath, look around me, remember Clayton & then I realize, I'm ok. This is the life we've been given.



 I appreciate so much more these days, just the little things. Do you ever look to the clouds? What are they telling you? Trust me, take some time & just look up, let your mind wander. They are telling you something its just a matter of listening!

Everything in our life is telling us something, things happen for reasons. Life has an "ah ha" moment, as Oprah would say. Its just if were in tune with ourselves to hear that moment.
I think about the wishers in my life a lot, what is it telling me. Its telling me "we will be ok, this is what was planned." Even though I didnt hear  it before, or really like it, its it.  When it all boils down. I am who I am now because of this, we CAN have a family, it may not look like the one i had in mine, it may not arrive the way i thought it would, it may not even look the way i thought it should, but I will have a family, of my own, someday.


So with that, I am noticing to appreciate the little things, because they are what is making up of my life! the little whispers in life.
think about what are the whispers in your life?
your life is speaking to you, what is it saying?

XOXO- 

1 comment:

  1. You are so special in so many ways. God loves you and so do I. My thoughts are with and about you every day and know that the day will come when you will have your family. Love always.

    ReplyDelete