In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy 5 month B-day Clayton Michael

Happy Birthday little man, wow you'd be 5 months old.
Time has gone so fast, I laid in bed last night, saying my usual prayers for Clayton, and I thought back to the day he was born. What a day that was! I will always cherish the moment I saw him, I will never forget the amount of Love i instantly felt. That will never go away. Clayton will always be our first born & he will always be the Love of our life.
This is my all time favorite picture of sweet Clayton, so on today, his 5 month birthday & a hawks game, I thought it was perfect.

Happy Birthday little man, we love you so very much!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment