In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kendall is 1 month old!


Today Kendall is 1 month old! I am more in love with her now than the moment I saw her sweet face. It's beyond words how lucky we are and how truly blessed we are to be her parents. 
I have been dreading the 1 month birthday of Kendall, for the reason of it's the first physical milestone she gets, that Clayton didn't. I thought about it on Wednesday when Kendall was 26 days old, the same Clayton was when we flew away to heaven. It's a hard thing to swallow. Here we are so happy and celebrating miss Kendall, all the while still grieving for Clayton and the milestones he DIDN'T get. It's hard. I think of him everyday. I miss him more and more. Especially when I look at miss Kendall and know the reason for her. She is here because of the loss of her brother. Thats something!!! . I find myself getting lost in my days, busy with being a mommy. But I haven't forgotten Clayton or to be thankful, thankful for the life I have been given and the blessings. I miss Clayton so terribly much and I know that I will continue to miss milestones of his, but I know he is right there with us, celebrating Kendall's along the way.
So happy 1 month miss Kendall & thank you Clayton for allowing it.


 Kendall's newborn pictures







XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment