In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am thankful for the continued love & support

NOVEMBER 15TH-
I am thankful for the continued Love & support. The perodic check ins, just to see how we're doing & let us know they are thinking of us. There are days when we feel so alone in this,that we're living every day without the family we dreamed, while life goes on for everyone else. & thats alway the exact moment someone knows we need to hear from them. I am so thankful for the kind words & loving prayers. They allow us to know this LOVE will never end. I thank the people who know just the right moment to say, were thinking of you, because that makes getting through another day of the nightmare, bearable. So thank you.

2 comments:

  1. How coincidental that you wrote this today! Did you know I left a message on your phone? No comforting words or thoughts, but you know they are always there!

    xoxoxo Auntie Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a day goes by,that i dont think of the 3 of you....because your pain, is also my pain.. So thankful that you have such strength and faith and LOVE to help you through..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete