In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Sunday, November 20, 2011

pink blessings

November 20th-- I am thankful for little pink blessings.
After many stressful & anxious weeks, we are so excited to announce, Clayton is going to be a big brother! We will be welcoming a little girl at the end of may.  We are so increadiably grateful & blessed. Clayton has been a busy little boy in heaven, helping mommy & daddy with their dreams. Our CVS testing was last tuesday, & results in on thursday & its a GIRL!!! a baby girl free from myotubular myopathy!! I can not tell you how stressful this has been, I prayed so hard for a healthy baby. Through the Love & support of Marcus & Clayton, we have gotten the healthy baby! It is very bittersweet, but I know Clayton was the reason for all of this. He will always be our first born & always the love of our lives, now he'll also be a big brother!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emily and Marcus! Clayton is gonna be a proud older brother watching down over you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee Zowee! That's great news! Congrats- Cousin Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS to you both! Here is to many happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you, and for the whole family! What a special reason to be Thankful this holiday.
    XO, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be more thrilled for both of you. Joan Wright

    ReplyDelete