In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Monday, November 14, 2011

life is rough by im thankful

November 10- I am thankful for Tacoma (my puppy for those of you who dont know) He always knows when i need to cuddle, he loves me unconditionally & he lets me baby him! He's always there to listen.


November 11- I am thankful for my faith. It has allowed me to see the light & to realize this is all happening for a reason. There is a purpose behind clayton's short life.

November 12- i am thankful for companionship. some people just always know the right things to say to calm me and let me know its going to be ok.

13th-i am thankful for days when i do nothing. Mindless tv watching or napping on the couch. Its days like these where i dont have a care in the world, where my mind isnt fixed on our life & its struggles. I am thankful that i can get lost in a mindless reality show.


14th- I am thankful for people reminding me to be grateful. Life is rough, it's not always fair & I am thankful for the people that have struggled and are getting through life, they remind me, I could have it worse & I am grateful for what i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment