In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am thankful for my little guiding light

November 16th- i am thankful for truly getting the real meaning of life. I am so very thankful that the birth & loss of Clayton has taught me what life is all about. It has enabled me to appreciate life & the things it offers. I try my hardest everyday- not to complain,I try to be positive & I try to be kind to others. I may have days when i faulter away from that, but I try again the next moment. I hope that I am a person people appreciate & are also thankful for & with that I am thankful.
November 17th- I am thankful for Clayton, as my gardian angel or i like to say little guiding light.  I know he is with me every moment of the day, guiding me, & giving me little glimmers of hope & love.He is the reason life is wonderful & and heartbreaking all at the same moment. I am thankful for him.
November 18th- I am thankful for the simple things! life's little pleasures! The things that make a person smile & say I am thankful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment