In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful november 4-6

November 4th- I am thankful for the people we have met through Clayton. These people are amazing. This is why i am thankful for our loss of Clayton, because without him. I would not know all of them. The one's who were there to not only take care of Clayton, but to take care of us. The one's who still ask us how we're doing, the ones who hurt just as much as we do for his loss. The ones who took wonderful care of Clayton, like they would their children. We are so very thankful for them. The University of Iowa hospitals & all the staff who was such a wonderful part of Clayton & our lives, they are whom im thankful for.

November 5- I am thankful for the future. Without the hope for a wonderful future, I don't know how well we'd be doing. The future has allowed me to look to the positive and know that God has a plan for us, a beautiful plan. I have hope & faith that our future will be the one that we "planned".

 
November 6th- I am thankful for the memories i do have with Clayton. Sure, i dont have a 5month old playing on the floor with his toys, or loving to sit in his swing, or playing with his puppy Tacoma. but i have memories of a beautiful loving boy. I have photos, I have his little clothes, I have his tiny little hand & lock of hair. Most of all I have the the Love he gave us. I have so many memories, ones to which i will cherish forever & never forget, because these are the only memories i get. I am thankful for my memories of Clayton.

No comments:

Post a Comment