In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful for positivity

NOVEMBER 7TH- I am thankful for the positive thinking & attitude both Marcus & I have had throughout this journey. Without it, I think we'd be in a much darker place. With it, I feel like we've been able to enjoy the wonderful memories of Clayton & look to our future with a smile. I don't know where the positivity came from, but I know it's making us better people & preparing us to be better parents, someday. I am thankful for the positive in my life.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment