In Loving Memory of Clayton

In Loving Memory of Clayton-

The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, please don’t keep me from hearing this beautiful music: It soothes my broken heart and fills my soul with love.



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love & Life- Im truly thankful

NOVEMBER 8- I am thankful for my life. I have realized that yes i may have difficult times, however many, many people have it far worse than I do. I am thankful for the life I have been given & the life I am striving to have!







NOVEMBER 9- I am thanful for LOVE. I am thankful that with the loss of Clayton I learned the true meaning of unconditional LOVE. With that I will go through my life with an entirely diffrent view on life. LOVE is all that really matters. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment